Avant-Garde

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Avant-Garde

Avant-Garde

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avant-Garde

BEAUTY

The Perfect Peel

The Perfect Peel Empty The Perfect Peel

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Hope everyone has been doing well. :-)

2 weeks ago I saw a friend who just had a chemical peel... he was pretty red and was starting to peel.  He was embarrassed for me to see him.  However, I just saw him tonight.. And his skin looked flawless, almost airbrushed looking.  I actually had to touch him to ensure he didn't have makeup on.  Lol.  Anyway, he said it was the "Perfect Peel". I looked it up online and found a few sites.  Has anyone heard of this or tried it?  Would love to hear from you if so, and more importantly if anyone knows where this can be purchased for DIYing.  He said he paid a medspa place $180.00 for 1 treatment.  I have no plans to do that, but would love to do it myself.  

Oh and something else to consider... I had not seen my friend in over a year or so, so not sure what his skin looked like before the peel.  

Here are a few sites I found: 

http://theperfectpeel.com/

https://www.medicadepot.com/buy_the_perfect_peel_online.html

The above appears it can be ordered, but price seems high to me.  

http://bestofbothworldsaz.com/2011/11/02/chemical-peels-the-perfect-peel/

The Perfect Peel Empty The Perfect Peel

Post  Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:43 pm

That is expensive! And it has a little phenol in it! I don't really see why it should be any better than other medium peels-it seems that they all do basically the same thing with the same timing for results but it does sound convenient.Maybe we could add the glucothione (?) factor to our own cheap peels.Any ideas ladies?

The Perfect Peel Empty Re: The Perfect Peel

Post  Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:17 pm

This sounds very much, if not, exactly, like the Apeele that I had done at a medspa a couple of years ago.

http://www.apeele.com/

It's also very similar to the Zeonfusion peel that I'm a huge fan of and it's $67.50.  I order online and it's sent from Europe, France I think .  You leave the solution on overnight (apply 1-5 layers for 1-3 nights in a row).  Depending on how many layers, and how many nights, you turn anywhere from slightly sunburned looking to tomato red and have anywhere from mild to very intense peeling.  I do the middle of the road application and this peel is a definite re-purchase for me. 

What I love about the Zeonfusion peel is that I don't have any stinging that I will have with a TCA or a higher strength glycolic.

The Perfect Peel Empty Peel

Post  Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:53 am

I purchased the zeonfusion peel.. So will report out soon how it works out.  Thanks :-)

Post  Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Just did a mad search on the web for this peel. Only available to professionals and they are not selling it in Canada. Any luck? In the description it has a magic word - lifts up melasma. I want it!

Post  Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:46 am

Hi all. I just found Perfect Peel on ebay. They won't ship to Canada. Will anybody from US will give me their address so it can be shipped to them and then k shipped to me. Let me know. Thanks.
    Char

Post  Char Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:35 am

Carmen44 wrote:Hi all. I just found Perfect Peel on ebay. They won't ship to Canada. Will anybody from US will give me their address so it can be shipped to them and then k shipped to me. Let me know. Thanks.
    Sure. I'm in California. Send me a PM if you want me to help.  Smile

The Perfect Peel Empty Multiple use

Post  Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:53 pm

hi Carmen, Please keep us posted on how it works out.  I saw the listing on EBay, curious if the product can be used multiple times or if it is a one time deal.  Because of not knowing that I couldn't bring myself to buy it.  But.. Would love to know.  Thanks :-)

Post  Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:25 am

Thanks to Char my Perfect Peel is  on it's the way! I think that it  is only  a single application. They recommend few treatments for melasma but promising results after just one treatment . Phenol has lightening and anesthetic  properties.  Phenol also allows  the rest of the ingredients to penetrate deeper and  Glutathaion  works on pigment. If I see results after first application I will continue with more. I will keep you posted .

Last edited by Carmen44 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Char

Post  Char Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:57 am

Carmen44 wrote: I will keep you posted .
    Please do! It will be interesting to hear!bounce

Post  Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:35 am

So I did the Perfect Peel couple of hours ago. There was just a minor stinging that subsides after few seconds. No frosting though. It's been two hours and my face just starting to burn a bit. It was numb for a while. I am keeping the peel on until I go to bed around 11pm. Tomorrow I am to wash my face and use post peel treatment (wipe with gluathion) cherry . There are two of those in the kit. I will update you tomorrow what's happening.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:32 am

Been slacking in updating. So far so good. Today is day five post peel. Most of the skin slough off already. New skin is very sensitive and burning a bit. Couldn't wait any longer and applied post peel moisturizer this morning. New skin continues to peel. Just a bit of flakiness, nothing major. The new skin feels silky smooth. Still a bit of redness. I think that some of the spot are lighter, although it may be too early to say for sure. Overall , good peel. No frosting, still really good sloughing off. Comfortable to apply and nice result. I would recommend this peel to anybody who is sensitive to pain and looking for a fast peeling action with good result. We'll keep you posted how it looks couple of days down the road. I think I will try to buy and do two more treatments. If of course Charlotte agrees to reship it to me.
    Char

Post  Char Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:08 am

Carmen44 wrote:. I think I will try to buy and do two more treatments. If of course Charlotte agrees to reship it to me.
    Of course! :)I might even be interested in ordering one for myself, along with your next order!

But did the jar I sent you only contain enough for 1 treatment?

Post  Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 am

Yes. I used a syringe to draw the liquid out of the vial. I  drew one third at a time and re soak the same gauze. I did three layers, hoping for the frosting. I was kind of disappointed that it didn't frost but amazingly regardless of that I am peeling really well. I can definitely see the difference in shade of my melasma spots. I can honestly say that I have at least 15% improvement. So If the next time I get another 10 -15% I will be happy. Less intense they are, less make up I have to use. Which is for me big thing. Unfortunately, that peel is not cheap but maybe by ordering more we can get a deal. Let me know when you would like to buy one so we can talk to the seller and negotiate. I woud have do another peel in next three to four weeks.  I would buy two vials so on three vials we may get some discount. Also I want to ask all of you if you heard of anybody using RetinA plus Hydroquinone VitC, steroid combination after a peel. This is the composition of my medicated cream I am seriously considering using it in couple of days (as soon as my skin stops being so sensitive and dry) and continue until my next peel. Maybe stopping few days before the peel. It would allow for deeper penetration of Hydroquinone and Vit C.

Post  Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:05 pm

For those who still check out this forum just a little updated on the peel. Flaking off is done. Skin looks really good, hyper pigmented spots are visibly lighter, skin feels smooth and plum. Good peel. Not cheap but good. Cool
    Char

Post  Char Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:58 am

Awesome! Smile

Carmen, check your email...!

The Perfect Peel Empty Yay!

Post  Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Glad to hear it!  :-)

The Perfect Peel Empty The perfect peel

Post  Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Thats great Carmen-as an economy of product could you just do melasma areas a couple of times then do fullface for final smoothing at some later stage?

Post  Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:08 am

That's fantastic Carmen! I can't wait to hear how the second peel goes.
    Thanks for the feedback on this peel, it sounds great.

That's a great idea Maggie.
    Char

Post  Char Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Carmen, did you do another session yet, and if so, how did it go?

Post  Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:09 am

I applied another Perfect Peel today. This time I frosted all over. Hm...Pain level about the same. I should start peeling by Friday. This time I didn't take a day off so Monday back to work. I hope to look more or less ok. I will keep updating on the result.Embarassed

Post  Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:11 am

Peeling is almost complete. It started early this time. On Friday I didn't look too good but no comments at work lol! I guess people are very tactful cause it was difficult not to notice lol! Today my face is very red and very sensitive . Still very dry so I keep applying moisturizer that comes with the kit. Overall I think that this time around I achieved yet another small improvement in the intensity of the shade of the spots. Mismis just emailed me a posting that recommend a Vit E cream mixed with Sillimarol (milk thistle) so after this peel I will start applying the cream (which I will compound myself). I have one more peel waiting to be done in three weeks. I keep my fingers crossed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:29 am