Avant-Garde

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Avant-Garde

Avant-Garde

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avant-Garde

BEAUTY

DERMAWAND & 3MHZ ULTRASONIC GALVANIC SPA PHOTON THERAPY

joy2532
    joy2532

DERMAWAND & 3MHZ ULTRASONIC GALVANIC SPA PHOTON THERAPY   Empty DERMAWAND & 3MHZ ULTRASONIC GALVANIC SPA PHOTON THERAPY

Post  joy2532 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 am

sunny Hi everyone!!I leave you a few comments about 2 beauty devices I’ve been trying for a few months
    3 months ago, I ordered a device I found in e-bay
    http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160971805965.
    It is called DERMA WAND. You have probably heard about that, as I believe all TV channels in the world have advertised it one way or another. I leave you a Youtube link of both, the info commercial and the instructional video
    DERMAWAND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k_N_18xTls
    DERMAWAND NEW COMMERCIAL 2011
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3o-OmDgMtQ
    In the e-bay link I provided (where I bought it from) they only ship to Spain, though it is easily found at bargain prices in e-bay.com.
    As it was very cheap, I thought it was worth trying. I didn't have high expectations, though! The videos are really promising, but I tend to be realistic. As for myself, I have to confess that I only believe in the efficiency of well performed plastic surgery, our precious tox and the fillers!! Of course, devices like Re-aura or Tria and other kind of lasers are a completely different matter: unquestionably efficient, providing excellent, very noticeable results (thank you Mis, for instructing us!!).
    On the contrary, this is a small gizmo, like a “beauty little toy”, which can not be compared to professional ones.
    After a few months of use, here’s my review: I have noticed a slight improvement on the skin tone and freshness, the device does some good to the skin, that’s true, but it is completely useless for wrinkles and the lifting effect it promises is more than questionable (whichever lifting means for them!!). It is very easy to use, it provokes like a tingling sensation in the skin, which takes a couple of sessions to get used to (microcurrents) and gives out a very particular smell (not unpleasant for me). I use it at the max potency and after all these months I would only recommend it as a little skin toy with which you can give yourself a pleasant massage. Expectations meet its price, and some improvement is noticed, but the miracles they promise are definitely not to be found. It is a good device for “having a different time” when applying your creams.
    The same goes for this other one I bought in September, called 3MHZ ULTRASONIC GALVANIC SPA PHOTON THERAPY SKIN CARE 3-IN-1 MASSAGER
    http://www.amazon.com/Ultrasonic-Galvanic-Therapy-Massager-Limited/dp/B004RILYJM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365777096&sr=8-1&keywords=galvanic+ultrasonic (this is just a link for you to see the device. There are better deals in ebay)
    Here is the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION that comes along with the device:
    Ultrasonic Massager: Ultrasonic waves can permeate into deep tissues, radiating heat to stimulate and invigorate; the micro vibration stimulate cells, sparking re-growth and an accelerated recovery effect. Photon Therapy: Different light wavelengths can be used to treat different skin conditions. ? Red Photon: Activating cells, producing a new collagen under the skin, and reducing the age spots, wrinkles. It can eliminate dark circles and reduce puffiness underneath your eyes, make your skin brighter and increase skin moisture. ? Blue Photon: Uses a unique low-intensity blue light wavelength that clears acne by combining antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activity. It also enhances collagen rejuvenation. Galvanic Treatment: Galvanic treatment refers to skin treatment using galvanic ions. This galvanic massager works by boosting the absorption of water soluble skin care nutrients deep into the skin using galvanic ions. The two forces ( + positive and - negative) pull together like a magnet and push the product in to the deeper layers of the skin (the dermis). ? (+) ions aid in the removal of toxins and impurities. ?(-) ions encourage the transport of beneficial nutrients which deliver wonderful, re-energizing results.
    My review: Despite the lack of publicity and videos (you won’t find any decent video about it in Youtube, only one in which they show you the gadget, not even worth posting) I found this one more useful than the so-renowed Dermawand. After trying both I definitely prefer this; not only for the easiest use and the lack of smell and tingling on the skin, but also for the results. Again, it doesn’t make wrinkles disappear but it really helps you to improve your skin, fresher and toned after a few weeks of use. I don’t know whether to attribute its success to the constant use of creams and massage or to the device itself, though, all in all, I believe it is useful. It basically gives you a rested appearance, the skin shows a nice glow it didn’t have before, for me it works; but again, don’t expect any miraculous results either. You get what you pay for, though this device convinces me more.
    Therefore, while I take my (long) time ‘till I save enough money and can get a really good device for my skin, such as Tria or Reaura, I enjoy my little “beauty time” with this two handy little “toys”.
    You can find more reviews at realself forum and also at Amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/Ultrasonic-Galvanic-Therapy-Massager-Limited/product-reviews/B004RILYJM/ref=dp_db_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
    Have a wonderful weekend!! Love and best wishes!!I love youI love youI love you
    catcat Rocio
    PS. Also posted in DS

DERMAWAND & 3MHZ ULTRASONIC GALVANIC SPA PHOTON THERAPY   Empty FREE FREE FREE GALVANIC SPA SYSTEM

Post  Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:47 am

If, after reading Joy's review above and you are in North America, and you would like to try one: I have one of these devices which I used to use including several unopened packages of serum ampoules that you can use with it. If you want to look it up it is the Nu Skin Galvanic Spa System 11 EX.

It did do something, but I haven't used it for ages and would be more than pleased to pass it on gratis. So let me know. You can also have it if you don't live in NA, but I am thinking the postage might be a bit, so if you can contribute something towards that.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

best, mis
    joy2532
    joy2532

DERMAWAND & 3MHZ ULTRASONIC GALVANIC SPA PHOTON THERAPY   Empty Re: DERMAWAND & 3MHZ ULTRASONIC GALVANIC SPA PHOTON THERAPY

Post  joy2532 Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:46 am

Oh Megan!!
    Thank you so very much for your generosity!! You are absolutely exceptional!! :flower:That's a fantastic device!. I have seen lots of videos about it (there are many in Youtube. In fact, new versions of the same device have come out and are available. That means something, definitely. They talk wonders about the products that come with it as well. They have a fantastic web site too) and didn't buy it myself (though I considered it for some time) as it was very expensive for me (and required some maintenence with the products that come along with it)!!. If no one is interested after some time ( I let everyone choose first, please, take your time, as I already have mine -though mine being similar, it has nothing to do with this!!Ladies, my impression when I searched into it was that it was a fantastic device) I will very gladly pay for the shipping expenses or / and whichever necessary if it could be shipped where I live!!No problem!!!I love you
    Mis/Megan. Are you seriously considering giving it out? Weren't you happy with it? Weren't you happy with it? Didn't it work for you?. Again, thank you very much indeed!!
    Love,
    catcat Rocio

DERMAWAND & 3MHZ ULTRASONIC GALVANIC SPA PHOTON THERAPY   Empty Re: DERMAWAND & 3MHZ ULTRASONIC GALVANIC SPA PHOTON THERAPY

Post  Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:39 am

I did use it faithfully for a while and I know it was somewhat effective. You may have noticed I like to try new things, but unless there is a really big bang for my buck, I lose interest. The person who sold me this device was not very good at getting the extra serums I wanted, either, and I stopped using her esthetic services. She was not a bad person, just young and uncommitted to service.

So while it was effective, at this time I have my ReAura which actually does some heavy lifting for the time committed.

Anyways, if someone can use this I would be happy to pass it on; it comes with its own handy case and a little stand to put it in, plus an extra head and three boxes of ageloc serum.

You know, I was so touched when someone on EDS after hearing my bad experience with my Tua Viso device insisted on giving me hers (she now uses something else) at no charge. I have been thinking that this is a very good idea. I know it has increased my happiness quotient, she is genuinely glad to have some make use of her device and the world in general is rebalanced. Just an extension of exchanging our ideas, sources, etc.

I know within our group there are instances of sharing extra product, using a "good" address for delivery and passing on etc. Just last week Jen (dwarjen) offered to get professional hair and pass it on should someone need it. And we all try to help out when someone gets into trouble.

So it is nothing extraordinary at all. Be assured that you are welcome to it. I am concerned that the shipping might be exorbitant, that is why I offered it to NA peeps. I will look into it. Or you can. I would say it weighs about a kilo and the dimensions are 4" X 5" X 8" (sorry although Canada is metric, I was schooled in English measurement; I think it is about 5 cm/2in).
    joy2532
    joy2532

Post  joy2532 Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:59 am

I can only express again my deep admiration, respect and gratitude at your generous action, Mis/Megan flower. I would like to encourage with all my heart anyone living near Mis to be interested in this excellent device. Girls, it would be a real pity if you didn't!!!. Have a look at the web site https://www.nuskin.com and find out for yourselves (the model is not exactly the same as Mis's, though very very similar; the model advertised in the web is a bit newer, but works just the same as Mis's! In the hypothetical & remote case that no-one appears I will be extremely happy to have it. I've been looking at the Canada Post website and they offer many options for shipping. It can be a help for anyone to calculate shipping expenses from this page, we only need to know Mis zip code and fill in the rest of the info about the parcel. http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s1
    I wish you all a wonderful, lovely & enjoyable weekend I love you
    catcat Rocio

Post  Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:15 am

NOW I am feeling bad - for NA residents, shipping charges are my pleasure, for off continent, we can work something out. Just wish I was made of money!

T2E 3Y1

Megan
    joy2532
    joy2532

Post  joy2532 Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:59 am

On the contrary, dearest Megan.I love youI love you You are being most generous. That Nu skin device is really valuable. Please, have a look at this page about shipping expenses (if you don't mind waiting a bit longer - and I don't- there are really very affordable options)http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s5. In case nobody is interested I will only have it provided I defray the costs (no question about that!!Very Happy:D:D:D flowerflower)
    Love
    catcat Rocio
    joy2532
    joy2532

Post  joy2532 Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:48 am

Thank you
    very much indeed, Megan. You're absolutely wonderful. I really appreciate it!

I love you
    ❤Hi
    everyone!

Today
    I received Megan's Nuskin device!!! I was so excited!!! It is in perfect
    condition, so new...excellently taken care after. It seems it has never been used!.
    I've already tried it and believe me, ladies, it's neither flattering nor dreaming, I assure that my face
    is tighter and my skin brighter, it has a special glow only with one single
    use!!!. It is such a huge difference with the one I had!!! (nothing to do with
    it. "Mine" was way worse, not even comparable). I must confess that
    the products of the same firm that Megan so generously included with the machine
    are also really good, if not excellent. I believe it's the perfect combination:
    the products and the machine. It is very handy and easy to use too. I've
    downloaded the user's
    manual from the net, though it is very well explained in a little card it goes
    with it. I'm delighted!!!. After using the ampoules that go with it, I'm going
    to try some
    more affordable products, from
    http://www.quartzhbdotcodotuk/catalogsearch/result/?q=hive+galvanic+gel (please,
    mind the two "dots") I'll try both the desincrustant and the collagen.
    If they don't work for me, then, I'll go back to the Nuskin products. Of
    course, these gels are much more basic than the ones from Nuskin. I've found
    this Canadian web site too
    http://www.rankinesdotcom
    (mind
    the dot !! don't forget to change it for the actual .) .It is direct competitor
    of Nuskin, with very special delivering conditions (free Canadian shipping in
    all order over 50$). I didn't order from them (though I liked their products
    very much), as the shipping expenses to Europe
    were really outrageous (50$!!). They have an excellent customer service too. I
    asked them a couple of questions and they answered very quickly and very politely. So, it can
    be a good thing to keep in mind for everyone interested. I'll keep using it and
    report to you to share results.

I am
    soooo happy!!!!!flower
    flower

❤Love,

cat

cat Rocio
    joy2532
    joy2532

Post  joy2532 Fri May 17, 2013 7:44 am

After using Megan's Mis Nu Skin Device with the Galvanic gels I purchased from https://wwwdotquartzhb.co.ukHive Galvanic Gel Collagen 400ml £13,50; Hive Galvanic Gel
    Desincrustation 400ml £13,50; Strictly Professional Galvanic Cellulite Gel 500ml £12,94;. Shipping & handling £9,20. Tax: £9,93. (Well, the cellulite one has not arrived yet) I must confess I am absolutely delighted with the results of using this device. I read many reviews about it. Many users attribute its benefits to the gels that go with it, I mean, the gels of the same brand:Nu skin. The efficiency and excellent quality of those gels is undeniable, to tell you the truth, but they are a bit expensive. In fact, I'm saving the ones Megan kindly enclosed with the machine (+more than 2 boxes) for my holidays in October (yes, I'll take the Nuskin with me). I wanna look gorgeous in the pictures!! After trying with the cheaper gel options from Quartz I've concluded that results are also wonderful too. No discussion that the Nusking gels re much better, but those cheaper ones also do the job. The skin is nice and tight
    almost all day. In favour of the device, I have to add that it is very quick and easy to use. It only takes you 5 minutes!! and you see results. Definitely, galvanic current works and this device is definitely excellent in its range. I believe it can't be compared to Reaura or lasers, but if you want a fresh, relaxed and tighter nice-looking skin, you'll see results. It is the perfect complement for tox and fillers!! Therefore, I have to deeeply thank dear Megan for this fabulous gift. Though they advise o use it only 2-3 times a week, I use it every morning except
    for weekends, as I love using it!! Highly recommended, even with cheaper gels.
    Love to all. Thank you very much, Megan I love youI love youI love you
    catcat Rocio

Post  Guest Fri May 17, 2013 9:46 am

PLEASE!!!!! - no further thanks necessary! I am so happy that the Nuskin has found a happy home! With regard to your other comment, I don't think laser, microcurrent & galvanic target the same things. There is absolutely no doubt that the key to results is getting the device that suits YOUR needs the best. So I am glad that this galvanic device suits yours, Rocio. Like you, I think the whole proprietory prep gel thing is a scam, just one more thing they hook customers into paying for on an indefinite basis. The reason I stopped using the device is the agent I bought it from was not very good at customer care and she never got me the products I ordered. Probably the less expensive products you have purchased are JUST as good.

What my somewhat senior & very sun damaged skin needed was a laser, but it may not be right for someone else. Will soon be reporting on my Tua Tr'end. I think most of AG's members are somewhat younger than myself, but you will need to know for when you, too, get older (but of course you will all be amazingly lovely!)

Anyone need a no!no!??? Just not right for my very fine almost not there anyways hair (I almost said fur, Rocio! oops) Free to a good home! Barely used. Just not right for me.
    joy2532
    joy2532

Post  joy2532 Fri May 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Oh, Megan! lol!lol! I'm still laughing about the "fur" comment!!! Getting older with all the means we have now and the support of the forum is being wonderful experience evry worth living!! It has definitely changed my life and the way I see and reason the aging process. It has helped me enormously to be much more in peace (though fighting non-stop) with the passing of time, for the "decadence" (sort of say, though this word sounds very dramatic and does not fully express what I mean) it usually brings about. When I see your pictures I can't help getting marvelled how wonderful and beautiful you are and look (all of you, ladies).flowerflowerflower
    Once said this, I must confess I was doubting whether to answer or not (so embarrased!!!) EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed. If nobody else is interested, I'll be delighted to give it a loving new home where it would be much appreciated and well taken care after. I have olive skin (not so olive after the Zeofusion Miracle Peel experience), and dark hair, very thin on my head and arms (underarms not included here) but very "Spanish" on my legs and "downwards" bom.... A few years ago, I did several sessions of laser treatments when they started being popular, though still very new and few (not as many options as today, nothing to do with that in a small town like Gijon) on my bikini line, under arms and legs. I can't recall now how many I did, just a few (6-8??) -because they were expensive in those days, and still are- but the fact is that on my legs the hair returned after a year or so. Right now it is not as thick as it had been, but it is still there, and I need to wax it every 5 weeks or so . The hair in my bikini line returned as well, again, not as much as I had, and thinner, but needs to be waxed as well. I have a Braun epilator (a very basic and old model. I think I was at university:afro: when I bought it, no joke!!!) that literally plucks your hairs from the root and hurts like hell!!, so I used it in combination with the wax cartridge machine (you put wax cartridges in it, then you plug it and the wax gets hot and ready for use). Well, no need to describe the mess..... and the pain .. You have to extend the wax, then apply like a thin paper rectangle on the waxed skin and... pull in the opposite direction!!.Then clean the rests of wax with a special oil... NoNo I didn't decide to try laser again, not worth the price and the number of sessions required for the amount of hair I have, though sometimes I've been tempted as I am so tired of the plucking, the pain, and the wax mess!!. Besides, the hair that grows now is scattered in different parts of my legs, not uniform. And this way I somehow got used to my current removal hair ritual.
    So, again, if nobody needs it or is interested, I will very gladly give it a lovely space at home, where it will be warm and cosy, and a wonderful and consistent use, in the good company of my other beauty devices. I don't want to abuse your trust - once again- and let everyone interested have the option. I knew about the existance of the no no! device. Now I've been doing a bit more research and it looks really wonderful, painless and effective, even for use on the face (I also have to wax my "moustache"). I leave you a link where it is very briefly explained https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bca3e5sjVs, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-AiZ8u_hIY though you can find lots of goods reviews in Youtube.
    Again, Megan, thank you very much for your generosity. We'll keep in touch in case nobody else is interested!!
    Love, all the best I love youI love youI love you
    catcat Rocio

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:34 pm