Avant-Garde

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Avant-Garde

Avant-Garde

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avant-Garde

BEAUTY

2 posters

Makeup Artists Choice

Admin
    Admin

Makeup Artists Choice Empty Makeup Artists Choice

Post  Admin Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:50 am

Jennifer introduced us to this company but this has just come through for anyone interested.There's 25% off any item but there's a new aggressive chemical peel MUAC 25% Salicylic Acid Peel,the Promo code is: 25peel.

http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/search.asp?keyword=MUAC+25%25+&search.x=21&search.y=22

I don't know what the postal charge is for the States but it's astronomical to the UK.

Thanks for the complements re my pic,it was taken a couple of days ago.

Makeup Artists Choice Empty Re: Makeup Artists Choice

Post  Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 am

I love that MUAC has discount often!  I purchased this peel when it was first launched.  It's GREAT for cleaning out the pores and I only had mild flaking from it.  Joni, you can purchase peels from wwwdotsr.skincare.co.uk   Or google Forever Young UK and it will bring you to that website.  I use a couple of their products and have reordered several times.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Thanks Jennifer,useful links and close to home,good for both speed and post. I love you

Post  Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Joni-To save on shipping etc-I use a 40 % salycilic acid peel from the local pharmacy. It is actually a corn cream(for feet)! It should be applied for 5 nights-I  have only done it for 4-it burns for a few minutes then is fine-you sleep with it on.I use a german brand but there are many and all v.cheap-a tube lasts forever-no prescription needed.Just check the ingredients before buying.My dermo recommends saly acid for sensitive skins as it is anti-inflammatory....of course she has no idea of these money-saving innovations but it is v. effective!

Post  Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:20 pm

What a great idea! I have long used wart remover (17% sal acid) for the removal of smallish pigment spots, especially good very near the eye where IPL cannot go.

mis

Post  Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Oh, I didn't know that corn cream & wart removers contained salicylic acid...that's really interesting, but it does make sense since sal acid really deep cleans pores.  Great tips, Maggie & Mis!
    Char

Post  Char Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:58 am

Very good and useful information - thanks ladies!!! Smile

Post  Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Just to be clear-I use GEHWOL peeling paste and I put it on for 5 nights as per instructions for corns and callouses.Your brand is probably different so just obey instructions for use!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:55 am