Avant-Garde

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Avant-Garde

Avant-Garde

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avant-Garde

BEAUTY

Urban Decay Naked shadows

Urban Decay Naked shadows Empty Urban Decay Naked shadows

Post  Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Eye makeup is my favorite makeup and I recently picked up the Naked basics palette, which is comprised of five shades. My favorite shadows have been Christian Dior, but these UD shadows are just as silky. My eyes are dark brown and this looks great on brown eyes. I did my daughter inlaw's eye makeup, she has blue eyes and it just made them look more intensely blue. I bet it would make green eyes look more green.

I'm going to pull out my Lit Cosmetics eye glitters this weekend and play with a combination of the Naked Basics with a glitter or two.

Has anyone else tried or using the Urban Decay eyeshadows?
    djwar777
    djwar777

Urban Decay Naked shadows Empty Re: Urban Decay Naked shadows

Post  djwar777 Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 am

I have and LOVE them . I too have brown eyes and love the shimmery gold on my eyelids..especially when going out at night.

Jen

Post  Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:01 am

Jen, which UD gold shadow is it that you like? I have the orignial Naked pallette that I picked up last month but haven't played with it too much. Is it on that set? I'm just loving the basics pallette since it's so work appropriate. I have to be in the office at 6am so I have very little time in the mornings to do makeup and spend more time on the weekends.
    djwar777
    djwar777

Post  djwar777 Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:44 am

I beleive it was one of the stardust shadows...

Jen

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:11 pm