Avant-Garde

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Avant-Garde

Avant-Garde

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avant-Garde

BEAUTY

Atelier,Kett foundations

Atelier,Kett foundations Empty Atelier,Kett foundations

Post  Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Has anyone used or heard much about these two-apparently used by professional make-up artists.I saw them on you tube and thought maybe I could customise colour as many commercial products are too pink or too yellow or too dark for me.I am pale but with a continuing problem of broken caps around nose I need medium/full coverage on that area.Not cheap but supposedly you need v. small ammount.

Atelier,Kett foundations Empty Re: Atelier,Kett foundations

Post  Guest Sat May 25, 2013 12:15 am

Maggie, I'm not familiar with the performance of either one of those, other than recognizing the brand names. A good friend is a makeup artist and she swears by Mac Full Coverage Foundation.

Clinique Continous Coverage foundation is another full coverage foundation, and I think this one may even be waterproof. When my sister has had to have sunspots removed from her face, she uses Dermablend to cover those areas until healed. She is as fair skinned as I am but with freckles.

Atelier,Kett foundations Empty atelier,kett foundations

Post  Guest Sat May 25, 2013 12:25 am

I bought the Kett foundation-US brand-and am v.pleased with it!

Post  Guest Sat May 25, 2013 12:33 am

Good to know! Does it contain and spf?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 25, 2013 2:19 am

I think I posted this before, maybe on the other forum but if you are going out somewhere special apply your makeup as usual and then take a bath,obviously being careful not to splash water all over your face but it really does give a super duey look,I've been very pleasantly surprised by this and also if you use a brush to apply foundation, swirl it both ways,to the left and right,especially around the nose area where we are all more prone to open pores,it appears to smooth it all out,no pores left in sight.I prefer my finger tips but the same circular motion does the trick.

Atelier,Kett foundations Empty Atelier,Kett foundations

Post  Guest Sat May 25, 2013 3:41 pm

That sounds a great idea Joni! Jen Kett doesn't contain any SPF so i wear a 50SPF underneath.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:13 pm