Avant-Garde

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Avant-Garde

Avant-Garde

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avant-Garde

BEAUTY

2 posters

Zeofusion Miracle Peel Set

joy2532
    joy2532

Zeofusion Miracle Peel Set  Empty Zeofusion Miracle Peel Set

Post  joy2532 Fri May 31, 2013 2:43 am

Hi ladies!! Here
    is a review of my first peeling experience, told day by day. It is called "Zeofusion
    Miracle Peel set "and can be purchased in skinpeelshopdotcom.
    First and foremost, thanking Jennifer lots & lots for recommending this peeling to me and sharing
    that useful link with all of us!

3rd
    May (Thursday). Applied Peel Primer 1. Washed face & applied 4 layers of
    peeling 2. A
    tingling sensation with Peel Primer 1. A small tingling sensation with peeling 2.
    At night a bit warm, tight red skin but not very uncomfortable. I went to bed. I
    started feeling my face very hot and a bit swollen throughout the night. 3rd
    May (Friday) I woke up with a very red, hot and swollen face. It was a bit
    uncomfortable, though tolerable. I applied 3 layers this time and was all day
    really hot and swelled. Even so, I went out to have a cider with my hubby. Al about
    12:30 (evening) I started peeling non-stop around the mouth and nose areas and
    had to go home. I looked really odd!!. 4th May (Saturday) I applied
    the 3rd & last round of the peeling, 3 layers again, which
    really hurt in the already peeling areas. I continued peeling throughout the
    day, mostly around the mouth area, nose and way towards the cheek & had to
    hide myself at home. Still hot, red and sore. 5th May (Sunday)
    Though not advised ‘until 48-72 hours’, I applied recovery cream at night. Kept
    on peeling towards and in the forehead, and peeled again for a 2nd
    time round mouth area. Still hot, red and sore at times. Still not apt to go
    out. The baby skin underlying that starts to reveal itself looks really
    wonderful, extremely silky, soft and even. 7th May (Sunday) peeling.
    8th May (Monday) I wanted to look presentable for my afternoon
    classes and peeled off some skin to hasten the process and my appearance. I
    didn't hurt myself at all, it was very silly & careless of me. I felt I had
    an urgency to look better so as not to give my students an explanation. 9th
    May (Tuesday) I didn’t hasten peeling at all. On the contrary, my was skin
    extremely dry and peeled again!!. This time it is peeling in very tiny flakes,
    very dry. Whenever I tried to moisturize my face with the recovery cream it felt
    very sore and got very red, so I' decided to let it dry without moisturizing it
    at all and it's working!!. The only good thing about messing things up like that,
    is that I could check that this peeling is wonderful. Though I am still in
    process, I know for sure that if I had used another product the consequences
    would have been much - much - worse. So, a 'Bravo' for the Skinpeel Shop and
    the Zeofusion Miracle Peel.

I plead
    myself guilty for 2 things. 1st: I should never have applied my
    peeling in skin that was already peeling, both for the pain and because that
    part of the face will eventually peel more. 2nd: The pulling mistake
    ... The worst thing of all is that I knew I was putting my foot on it and
    continued doing it!!. 11th May (Thursday) Almost healed, beautiful
    young new skin, though still tight. Started using my own moisturizer, as the
    recovery cream that comes with the peel set has an exfoliating agent and
    provoked irritation on my skin, though its texture is nice, not greasy at all
    & very easy absorbable . 13th May (Saturday): Wonderful-looking
    skin. Personal opinion: A highly recommendable peeling for “hardcore peelers”.
    Downtime 6 days, just as they advised (It took me longer but just all my
    fault!!!). Excellent visible results. Excellent value for price. They also have
    good promos, such as 40% discount or 2x1 products, offers sent by e-mail or can
    be seen via Facebook in their page. All in all: Absolutely worth doing it &
    looking forward to doing it again as soon as I can (must let skin rest for at
    least 1 month after peeling is complete! (I’ll handcuff my hands for the next
    time!!). Peeling completed 11th May (Thursday). Healing time 7 days.
    Things to consider regarding downtime: Day of application I was able to go out,
    and also the next day, with a very red face. Actual downtime (hiding from
    public view advised, though not indispensable for relatives & close friends;
    I mean, not monstrous) from end of 2nd day to 6th day (3
    days).

I would
    like to express my deep gratitude to dear Jennifer J. for her recommendation.
    It couldn’t have been possible without her help!!
    All the best
    catcat Rocio
    Admin
    Admin

Zeofusion Miracle Peel Set  Empty Re: Zeofusion Miracle Peel Set

Post  Admin Fri May 31, 2013 5:47 am

You know girls,I never cease to be amazed and so impressed with your English.For such a small number of women, we are so cosmopoltan,it's a real credit to you all,whose mother tongue is not English.
    Thankyou so much for a super review Rocio,you are a real treasure and your great detail has sold me on this product,I want to experience this now,though I know that I'll have to be more careful than you or I'll look like a ripened tomato with my fair skin,you are so lucky to have such a beautiful olive complexion.

Post  Guest Fri May 31, 2013 7:07 am

Hip hip hooray!!! I'm so thrilled that you're pleased with your results, Rocio!!!

You really did that peel hardcore, my hat is off to you! I did only 3 layers for 2 nights the first time I used it.

I did a light peel this past weekend, then decided on Monday that I HAD to do the Zeonfusion peel that evening. I just did 2 layers, left on about 10 minutes, on Monday night. My skin, the next morning, looked nice and smooth with a hint of pink like I'd been out in the sun for a bit, but nowhere looking like a sunburn.

I did 2 more layers on Tuesday night and started to see some light peeling yesterday (Wednesday) and my skin looks quite flushed. Today, (Thursday) my skin is really peeling. I actually came home at lunch to apply a warm, wet wash cloth to see if some of the skin would come off and it did. Looks much better. My skin should be completely peeled by Sunday...it generally takes me 5 days with this peel or a deeper TCA, to have the peeling stopped.

I really love this peel. There is some sort of numbing agent in Step 2 (the actual peeling liquid), so you may or may not feel a bit of tingle upon application.

Post  Guest Fri May 31, 2013 10:18 am

Rocio, I totally agree about not applying the peeling lotion on the skin that is already peeling.

I'm probably going to stick with doing 2-3 layers for 2 nights and do that every 2-3 months. That's more of a medium peel. You achieved a deeper peel than I did.

When I read on the website that the Zeonfusion was stronger than a TCA I was a bit sceptic, but the way you did it really gives that statement validity. The way that I use it is about as equivilant to the results I had doing a 2 layer 15% TCA.

This morning my boss commented that I must be doing another peel Very Happy affraid and that he was thinking about doing another one. I got him started on a low percentage TCA last year....I think it was a 8% so basically a "lunchtime" peel.

Post  Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:38 am

Ouuuch affraid. Thank for that detailed description. Now I can imagine how a deep peel works. I would not survive such a feroucious peeling process, I don't think! It sounds as if one is skinned alive. I would however enjoy to have the nice smooth baby skin that follows it!

Post  Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:38 am

Zeofusion Miracle Peel Set  41806_204789499624338_963684152_q
    Skin Peel Shop
    8 hours ago

One of our best seller is the amazing zeonfusion radiant glow set and we want you to experience its marvelous effects and healthy benefits for FREE!

All single receipt purchases for the whole month of June exceeding 100 US Dollars will automatically get 1 free zeonfusion radiant glow set. 

No coupon code needed! It will be shipped together with the items you purchased.

So kindly spread the news and have a healthy, glowing, radiant skin!

I copied/pasted the above from The Skin Peel Shops Facebook posting.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:13 am

Always gullible,I got excited until I saw the "FREE" gift comes with a $100 purchase Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content