Avant-Garde

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Avant-Garde

Avant-Garde

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avant-Garde

BEAUTY

2 posters

Zeonfusion Peel

Zeonfusion Peel Empty Zeonfusion Peel

Post  Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:35 am

It's been awhile since I did my Zeon peel, so I pulled out the little bottles two nights ago. I did two layers and yesterday looked like I had been out in the sun for a few hours.  This morning, my skin looks really nice and it back to it's normal color.  I was going to do the two layers for 2-3 nights but realized I had some meetings this week and didn't want to have peeling skin.  The one night doing 2 layers is a nice refresher without any visible peeling.

I'm on vacation next week so I plan on doing the peel more aggressively since we're just going to be going camping, if a motorhome is considered camping, and I can return with fresh, new skin.

Rocio has also posted her experience with this same peel and really likes it as well.  I really love that you don't feel the burning/tingling that one can experience with a TCA peel.  But...that's also the danger since you don't feel anything you may be tempted to keep on layering....BIG MISTAKE! This is a gentle peel but VERY potent.  I like the 2 layers for 2 nights and do a lot of peeling from that.

http://skinpeelshop.com/?product=zeonfusion-miracle-peel-set
    Admin
    Admin

Zeonfusion Peel Empty Re: Zeonfusion Peel

Post  Admin Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:40 am

Do you think that this peel would be good for brown spots on the hands.......I've used everything from wart removers,which is quite aggressive to Hydroquinone cream 4% but with the cancer related thing,I'm a bit concerned to keep applying it and they return with a vengeance in no time,even if I haven't been in the sun and use 50% sun protection.I just hate them,my hands generally would look ok,if it weren't for these ugly liver spots,I think a ReAura machine would do it but I simply can't afford it financially at the moment.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:14 am

I would think this or a high strength TCA peel used consistently could significantly lighten the spots.  One thing that both my Mom and sister, Julie, have noticed is their spots have lightened considerably taking NAC. NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) increases one's glutathione level, which is your body's master antioxidant. I've been taking it for a few years.  Mom & Julie have been taking it for ten months or so. 

I had been taking 1200mg a day and when Julie was speaking to the Life Extension oncologist, he suggested she take 2400mg a day, so I upped my dose (and my husband's) to that as well.  Mom takes 1200mg a day.  My Mom has a few spots on her hand and they have all lightened up at least 50% and one is actually about 80% lightened.  Julie has never been one to go in the sun, she's even lighter than I am yet she's had to have pre-cancerous growths removed from her face several times. (In hindsight, that along with the fibrocystic breasts were a warning sign of what was yet to come). She was thrilled to show me the spots she had on her forearm (about the size of a dime) had significantly faded.

Anyway, if you're able to get your hands on NAC (the best price is Swanson Vitamins) I would stock up on that and incorporate peels.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:47 am

Well....didn't think I would peel much at all with just doing one night, two layers. Skin looked great yesterday but this morning I'm peeellllinnng.  For those who want to try this peel, I would't do more than one night, two layers for the first time.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:08 am

Listen to you,Oh mine of information, queen  ( bowing and scraping)  thank you so much Jennifer,I'll order some NAC and hopefully have a result to report here in no time.

I was reading your post on SD about DHEA,think I might give that a shot also,I could do with improving my testosterone level for sure..is it better in compound form? I bought some testosterone in cream form from Amazon US,it wasn't cheap but I didn't notice any difference at all.

Do you think that just one pass with the peel would be better for my extra sensitive,fair skin? Sweet Rocio,very kindly sent me some to try but as yet, I haven't ventured into using it because of work..need a bit of down time I think to see what the outcome might be.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:19 am

Joni queen 

Was it real testosterone cream that you purchased or a precursor? I didn't think it was possible to buy that actual t cream but I've seen tons of precursors.

I do believe a compounded cream is the best, if you can get a prescription for one.  You want to have a blood test first to see where your Testosterone and Free Testosterone levels are.

If it's not possible to do the bloodwork or obtain a prescription for a compounded cream, then I would try a low dose of DHEA pill or cream and see how you feel on that.  If you notice that your breasts are tender, perhaps a bit emotional, water retention (signs of estrogen dominance) then you know it's cascaded to estrogen for you.

In lieu of DHEA, you may want to first try Pregnenolone.  I take 100mg of this daily and purchase the Life Extension brand.  Swanson's has this as well, but not in the 100mg tablet, at least not the last time I looked.

http://www.natmedsol.com/173/the-parent-hormone-pregnenolone

So glad you're going to order the NAC! This is one I will always take. 

Just something to keep in mind...Swansons and many other online vitamin places have huge discounts on Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving) so it will be on November 29th this year.  I save money during the year so I can do a huge purchase (I buy for 3 of us at the house).  I think the discount is 20% which is significant if you purchase quite a few items.

Yes, with the Zeonfusion Peel, I would just try one layer for one night and see how your skin does with it.  Apply with a brush or a q-tip and don't go over areas more than once. I don't feel a thing with this while it's on the skin, but you may feel a tiny tingle.  I would say that if you do this on a Thursday night, you should be able to easily go out in public the next day.  I didn't notice I was peeling until I was in the shower this morning and while massaging my face while it was wet, I could feel the dead skin ball out.  I applied my normal skin care and BB cream but when I brushed over a bit of mineral powder, I could see the peeling areas, so I just dampened my face since I didn't have time to start all over.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:13 am

Wonderful info!.......if you don't live forever,I don't know who will!

The beginners starting dose suggested is only 25/50 mg but I can purchase the 100mg and break it down initially until my system becomes accustomed to it maybe or do you still think I will be ok with the 100mg you suggested?

Post  Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:43 am

I started taking pregnenolone a few years ago and started with the 50mg dose and when I hit 50, I kicked it up to 100mg. 

Yes a good plan would be to split the 100mg (if you find it in a table) and take 50mg for several months, then increase.  There was a Life Extension article written a few years ago recommending pregnenolone and for those 50 and over, consider taking 100mg dose.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:17 am

Anonymous wrote:It's been awhile since I did my Zeon peel, so I pulled out the little bottles two nights ago. I did two layers and yesterday looked like I had been out in the sun for a few hours.  This morning, my skin looks really nice and it back to it's normal color.  I was going to do the two layers for 2-3 nights but realized I had some meetings this week and didn't want to have peeling skin.  The one night doing 2 layers is a nice refresher without any visible peeling.

I'm on vacation next week so I plan on doing the peel more aggressively since we're just going to be going camping, if a motorhome is considered camping, and I can return with fresh, new skin.

Rocio has also posted her experience with this same peel and really likes it as well.  I really love that you don't feel the burning/tingling that one can experience with a TCA peel.  But...that's also the danger since you don't feel anything you may be tempted to keep on layering....BIG MISTAKE! This is a gentle peel but VERY potent.  I like the 2 layers for 2 nights and do a lot of peeling from that.

http://skinpeelshop.com/?product=zeonfusion-miracle-peel-set
    I used Zeonfusion peel for the first time the other day.  I did 3 layers on first day and within a few hours I was quite red.  I did 2 layers again for the next 2 days.  There was no burning or discomfort, other than just some tightness.  I tried limit my social outings.. But since the redness was very even.. It appeared more as if I just had too much sun.. By living in South Florida, I can pass without getting too many inquiring questions.  I had some nice peeling, and pleased with how it turned out.  I think today I will start using the recovery cream.  Overall, I am very pleased and this one has moved up to be my favorite at home peels.  I believe this came from Singapore.. so it did take about 10/12 days to arrive.  But, i will be ordering this one again.  However, it appears that i will be able to get some additional peels from the small bottle. Yay!!  Thanks for the recommendation, great peel!
    Char

Post  Char Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:05 am

Florida2012 wrote:
     Thanks for the recommendation, great peel!
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

Also available on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Skin-Peel-Shop-Miracle-60/dp/B008ZRX1CO

What are the actual contents of this peel - does anyone know? There is an ingredient list but it doesn't say the % of each chemical.

I always have a very hard time with peels because the intense stinging drives me crazy.   Mandelic acid is really the only thing I can tolerate, but the effect is minimal.

It would be nice to find something effective that doesn't sting like mad.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Tomorrow night is the night! Thanks to Char I will have an opportunity to try my Perfect Peel.  I figured that I will start peeling on Saturday so I should look ok because I am planning on going to work on Thursday and Friday. I am not to apply any moisturizers until skin starts peeling. I just started a new job not that long ago. I swim in the ocean of estrogen. Women, women, everywhere women. In my old job they were all used to my bruises etc lol! And men usually don't pay much attention to those kind of things. But women....Shocked  Well, anyway I can't take Thursday and Friday off . I took one day vacation on Monday which would probably the second last day of major peeling. Perfect Peel contains Phenol so it should be quite comfortable and not stingy. The peel solution stays on your skin for up to eight hours after application. Then you wash it off and dry it and you are not supposed to apply anything until next morning. I will have to wear make up to work.It has moisturizer but I can't go without it:affraid: . I will post on Monday to let you know how it went. This peel promises good results for people with melasma. We'll see.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:28 am